Most payday lenders do not request a traditional credit check at all, as it is borrowers with bad credit who apply for loans.
In a difficult life situation, money may be urgently needed. They help borrowers deal with needs such as car repairs, consolidation of existing debt, urgent medical treatment, emergency purchases, and more. In other words, sometimes even $100 can save our lives.
Unfortunately, however, most banks and credit unions do not offer loans as small as $100. That is why borrowers have to look for alternative financing options. Keep reading to find out what a $100 Loan is, how it works, what are the top best $100 Loan lenders and how to apply.
$100 Loan Basic Information
The 100 Dollar Loan is a simple, short-term type of financing designed to help borrowers in difficult circumstances apply for and obtain financing for their needs. Most often, this loan is repaid within 14-21 days (on the day of the borrower’s next Salary). Also, the Payday Loan is unsecured, which means no collateral is required to approve the application.
Most often, payday lenders only offer small loans from $100 to $1,000, so you can get exactly the amount you need. Eligibility criteria are minimal and applications are approved even for bad credit.
What Are The Requirements For a $100 Loan?
These loans are becoming more and more popular, so almost any borrower can apply for and receive financing. However, he still needs to study the main eligibility criteria of the selected lender in order for his application to be approved:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to be eligible to apply.
- The borrower must be a US citizen or an official resident in order to receive financing.
- You must provide proof of a regular monthly source of income of at least $1,000.
- ID confirmation. The borrower may provide a government-issued ID card, driver’s license, or
- Bank account. For direct deposit, you will need to provide basic details of your bank account.
- Contact details. To contact you, the lender will ask for information such as phone and email.
What Are The Top 100 Dollars Loans Lenders?
If you are thinking about applying for this type of funding, it is important to explore the various options. Thus, you will be able to choose the loan offer that suits you the most. According to Compacom, the top rated companies offering 100 Dollar Loans are:
- Lend you. The company provides unsecured loans up to $1,000 with a minimum MPR of 17.5%.
- The borrower will also be able to receive up to $1,000 with a minimum APR of 200% without having to provide collateral.
- Greenlight Cash. The maximum loan amount is up to $1,000, no collateral is required, and the minimum MPR varies by state.
- paydayplus.net. This company requires no collateral, is available for bad credit and offers up to $1,000 with a minimum MPR of 16.6%.
- Your Faster Payday. This lender has a maximum loan amount of $1,000, a minimum APR of 16.6%, and no collateral is required to approve an application.
- Open Cash Advance. A loan is also available for bad credit, with a maximum loan amount of $500 and the interest rate depends on your state of residence.
However, in addition to these companies, we would like you to pay attention to a few more profitable options that will help you get financing as quickly as possible:
- Payday Loans USA Online offers borrowers to get money for any need with APR from 4.99%. The application does not damage your credit score and you can get funding even if you had problems paying off your debts in the past. The company offers 100 Dollar Loans completely online with a few simple steps.
- Maggie Loans offers same day financing and guaranteed approval even for people with bad credit. You will only need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for funding for any need. In order to get approval, you only need to fill out a simple and convenient online application and wait for approval, and after that you’ll get your $100 Loan.
- Star Loans offers same day funding, simple online application, quick loan processing and approval even for bad credit. Once you apply, you will receive an instant decision and money directly into your bank account.
How Can I Get 100 Dollar Loan?
Now getting a $100 Payday Loan has become as easy as possible, as each lender offers a simple and convenient online application. This way, you no longer have to look for a lender near you as financing is completely available online! Learn 4 easy steps to get a 100 Dollar loan for your needs:
- Choice of lender. Since more and more lenders now offer online applications, you should compare their offers in order to choose the best one. Pay close attention to interest rates and loan terms. Above you can review the best loan companies to help you get the best deal.
- Application. By visiting the lender’s website, you will need to fill out a simple and convenient online application, providing some data about yourself such as name, address, income and other information. Make sure that all the data is entered correctly and then submit the application.
- Application. Payday lenders are famous for their fast approval so if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria then your application will be approved almost instantly! After that, the lender will contact you to discuss the terms of the loan and the terms of debt repayment.
- Financing. After reviewing a loan agreement, you will be able to sign it and receive the money directly into your bank account within one to two days.
Bad Credit 100 Dollar Loan
If you’ve missed loan payments in the past, you might think you can’t get approved, but that’s not the case. Now lenders work with different types of loans and will be able to provide you with a loan even if you have a bad or poor credit history.