In order to get rid of the limit, you need to confirm your account by linking your card or bank account to it. Another way is to apply and get approved for PayPal credit.
Paypal Withdrawal Limit
Many people want to know the PayPal withdrawal limit, but they have no idea that account verification can help them bypass it. Until you verify your PayPal account, you will not be able to use a certain range of services available to verified users. It is important to note that you can easily verify your PayPal account in several ways:
- You can verify your account by linking a credit card, debit card or bank account. This way, once you have verified your account, there will be no more PayPal withdrawal limit for you. If you do not verify your account, then you will face a monthly withdrawal limit of $ 500.
- Another way you can verify your PayPal account is to apply and be approved for PayPal credit.
PayPal Unverified Limits
Since many people want to know is there a limit on PayPal, now is the time to answer this question. If you have an unverified account, it means that you will not be able to use some of the more important functions and will face the withdrawal limit. It is $ 500 per month for unverified users. Therefore, it is recommended that you verify your PayPal account in order to withdraw as much as you need. You can do this either by applying for PayPal Credit or by linking your bank account or card.
Verify PayPal Account in 3 steps
If you don’t know how to verify PayPal, then you will need to follow a few simple steps. The process of verifying your PayPal account is quite simple and will not take much of your time:
- First of all, you need to log into your PayPal account. If you don’t have an account yet, you need to register using your password and your email address. The whole registration process is quite simple. After you have done this, click “summary”. It’s also important to note that you must verify your email address or phone number if you haven’t already. This step is necessary for your own safety.
- After you have done this, you can see the option “link your bank” on the “summary” page. Click on it to continue. Next, you will need to select your bank from the offered icons. Please note that if you are using a small regional bank, you will need to enter it by clicking on the “I have a different bank” button.
- Next, you will need to enter your bank account’s online login information. After you have done this, the linking process will begin. You will also be asked to verify your identity using another security check (from your bank). Thus, you will need to enter a code that PayPal sends you via text.
That’s it! If you have successfully linked the bank, it means that you have confirmed PayPal and can now withdraw money without a limit.